1/8/12

Some sketches

Chaka Khan...plus a conch shell. 


heads


In a talk with the wizardly Tony Mullen at the December Seabug, he quipped that all drawing teachers ever say is "draw looser." I was drawing this rather nobbly antelope off of arkive.org and felt pretty stiff. So I kept drawing until it felt loose enough. Indeed, I'd say the second-to-last one ended up the best.


My cat Charlie. 


I've been playing with watercolor pencils on occasion.  


Nekkidness.


Drew a guy, then tried to stay on the single subject.



Character studies from Disney's Alice in Wonderland


I looked around on the internet for a fashion generator, with humorous results. Pity I can't recall the URL. 


More Disney studies, from the excellent http://andreasdeja.blogspot.com/



oscarbaechler@gmail.com

No comments: